Saturday, July 22, 2006

On a Saturday

Ulrich Schnauss' velvety melodies on the soundsystem. Hot cup o' hello. A little girl running around with colored marker caps on her fingers. A Lithuanian in the backyard sawing wood.

That's a Saturday morn around here.

K is off to day of her personal training seminar. So queenie and I have the day together...

Ok.

Took a little break there, but I'm back. Cam wasn't having any of this blogging nonsense, so we packed up and went to the gym. They have a romper room for the little uns. Cam loves it. I stretched my legs a bit. Rigor mortis was setting in on em due to 4 straight days of relative inactivity. I don't know about you all, but this bag o bones yearns for some exercise every day. 30 minutes is all I ask for.

Remember that Yoga I started? Lasted two days. And I was so enthusiastic about it. Bloody shame. Meditation is also something I keep threatening myself I'd do. I hear that's good for clearing yer noggin from noise pollution. And it's like Times Square in my head.

So much I want to do, so few hours to do it in.

Gotta find a way to slow it down. Put the brakes on. I schedule my every waking hour, just to keep up. Now I'm scheduling my weekends, which is ridiculous. Scheduling yer fun? Kinda takes the fun out of it.

I've requested to Kris that tomorrow be schedule free. We don't "do" anything. The subject of "doing" will not be discussed. We will float in and out of the day on whims and fancies.

Let's see how it works.

To spontaneity,

GM

3 Comments:

Blogger Greg Monaco said...

Condi's got it covered. I'm just there for eye candy.

G

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My vote is for the original pic. Especially when you're writing as serene and introspective as your most recent entry.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home