Friday, July 21, 2006

Spidergirl

Workin the gig from the home office today, my pals. Mondays and Fridays I try to keep it churnin in Skunksville. Cam and I are flyin mommyless—K just buzzed off to her personal training class and won't be back until the early eve. Much chaos and mayhem to be had.

Cam and I are rampin up a slow mornin in our tiny 6' x 12' office: a room attached to our teeny cape. From what K and I understand, this room was built as a sun room with wall-to-wall windows. But the last owner walled up most of the windows leaving one at either end. Solid move. Now you can use the room in winter, too.

There's just enough space to give us two kids a little workin room. She's busy coloring in Lady and the Tramp and playing with a giant stick she found outside. I'm writin you, procrastinating the obligations and promises I've made to clients. She babbles on to nobody in particular as I prattle on about nothing in particular.

GMo Version 2.0

Just now, a spider the size of a cheerio invaded her personal space, meaning it crawled within a yard of her foot. She ran across our tiny room screaming, leaping into my arms.

KMo Version 2.0

Guess I gotta get me a spider.

See ya around.

G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home