Monday, December 04, 2006

Where To Start?

It's been forever, friends. And by forever I mean a week or two. Not that I haven't been thinking of you. Not that I have nothing to say.

On the contrary, I have too much to say. Where to start?

I have been so inspired lately. Kris, Cam and I are firing on all cylinders. We are on the open road of life downshifting and accelerating through corners, winding it out on the open stretches. As AB always says, "It's all good."

But I'm learning that it doesn't matter. Good, bad, whatever. It's life, man. We're all experiencing it. And if you're living it out without covering it up, hiding it or pretending, you're doing it, baby. Fearlessly. Maybe recklessly. Enjoy the trip, man. Yayah!

Here's another good trip. Lastfm.com. If you like music, this is the site! You can create your own radio station on this thing. All you have to do is identify a musical "tag" or a genre of music you dig. I always pop on "ambient." It will compose a radio station of music tagged by users as "ambient." You will be turned on to many many many new artists.

That's my pick for the eve. Do enjoy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back my brutha! I was lost withough my daily L/B fix.

Feeling much better now...

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you still eat lemons with the skins?
Bet you a dollar you do.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home