Friday, August 25, 2006

Questionnaire

Ah yea, another day with too little ticks on the clock. Good Lord I'm in the weeds. And what do I do? I join another soccer team, of course. I'm up to three teams now. What the crap is my problem?

I keep on obligatin' myself to more and more and more. Why do I do that? It's crippling, I tell ya. My mind can't find a moment's peace.

Yet I keep diggin deeper and deeper. Will I ever climb out?

I have so many interests. So many things I want to join. So many ideas. I'm addicted to action. My mind is always churning, craving something new. It's like I'm a meth addict upstairs. I'm doing everything I can, but can't get enough.

Am I looking for something? Or escaping something?

Enough freakin questions.

I gotta go.

G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home