Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Cycle of Life

The day after I gained a beautiful nephew, I lost a friend. I’d like to dedicate this blog to Mach Arom, who died suddenly yesterday.

I was honored to be part of Mach’s Team at Ogilvy. I see members of Mach’s Team scattered about here and there doing different things. When we run into one another, it’s always “How’s Mach?” “Seen Mach?” “What’s Mach up to?” You are our kindred spirit.

Yes, you strung us together, but you did so much more. Mach’s Team calls me when they need help. Mach’s Team is there when I need them. Mach’s Team invited my family to Kansas for a wedding. Mach’s Team recently opened a business with me. Mach’s Team will always be with me, and so will you.

You simply brought people together. And that’s why you will be so sorely missed.

Love,

G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home