Friday, August 04, 2006

Monadamus

Apologies go round to my faithful readers around the globe. Work time conflicted with blog time yesterday. I promise to make it up to ya. I'll stuff yer stocking with some turkish delight. Maybe I'll write ya a poem, or take yer kids to a picture show. Until then, today's entry will have to do.

My prediction of a blackout was absolutely spot on. It frightens me when I see the future like this. The premonition came to me like a flash. I closed my eyes and saw darkness spill into nothing wrapped in blackā€”I knew what was in store for NYC.

I was a medium for the divine, a messenger of time.

The day started out quite uneventfully. I enjoyed my extra dark coffee and bird seed n milk as I always do. Showered up, worked in little shaping gel for extra strong hold, and Tossed Cam around for a bit.

Then, my prediction came to light, or dark, or whatever. One entire city block in a remote area of Queens went dark. About 600 people lost power. Three shop owners, a few residents, and one deli counter lost power for a couple of hours. Battery sales at the Radio Shaq around the corner (they had power) skyrocketed. People agonized about their perishables for over an hour. The story made huge headlines in all the neighborhood newsletters.

Next time I talk of the future, I'm sure you'll be listenin.

Other big news yesterday: Kris is certifiable. She passed her exam and is officially sanctioned by the National Academy of Sports Medicine to personal train the living snot out of you. To twist and contort your body until you can't recognize your own limbs. To shred each and every muscle you didn't know you had.

She's declared a jihad on fat, and 200 insults will rain down on you if you fail to maximize your rpms on the treadmill.

Asses, prepare to be kicked.

GM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go on KMo! I knew you could do it.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home