Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Oh man, last night was a rough one. Crawled in at 2am. Saw some great fireworks though. 7 of us were viewing them from a boat anchored in the Long Island Sound. We took in three different displays; Norwalk, Westport and Stamford. All equally cool. Cameron joined us and she was completely awestruck at the fireworks. "Oooh" she'd say everytime they cracked one off. I wasn't sure how she'd react, but she loved em.

I'd like to thank my new friends Mike, Steve and Teri for the invitation out on their boat. Some real laughs, and some real disturbing moments. Learned about a new website called urbandictionary.com. You'll find the title of this post there. Those of you who are a wee bit squeamish, don't go there. Trust me, it's in horrible taste. Those of you who can't help it, I warned you.

Anyway, feelin a little sluggish in this hazy, hot, sweaty July day. Played a little soccer this morning with my friend Lithuanian Mark. That's what the boys call him. I just received an email that he is no longer welcome at my club's training sessions anymore. They think he's too reckless. Poor guy. So misunderstood.

Anyway, I have jury duty tomorrow. Yay. If I get my lazy arse outta bed I'll write y'all a little something. If not, I plan on chronicling my adventure through the CT judicial system in the next few days. Could be a wild ride.

Stay tuned. Happy 4th.

G$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home